HILT is currently seeking a Full-Time Office Manager for our Maui office!
Job Description: The primary responsibilities of this post are to assist the Executive Director and all other departments in maintaining excellent day-to-day administrative and communication procedures and coordination. The Office Manager reports to the Executive Director.
• Outstanding written and verbal skills
• Well organized self-starter, enthusiastic about taking on challenging new projects as needed, learning new skills and excelling at them
• Comfortable in working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, both individually and as a team player
• Must be computer literate, particularly in MS Office Suite, word processing and spreadsheets.
• Attention to detail required.
• Excellent people skills
• Terrific telephone persona
• Passion for the environment and the land conservation work of the Hawaiian Islands Land Trust
• Serve as the administrative assistant to the Executive Director
• Provide additional administrative support to the other departments, particularly Development.
• Donor and database management
• Maintain office operations and procedures
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing general office systems
• Electronic and paper records management including upkeep of manuals and organizational documents
• Keep office supply and merchandise inventory and order supplies when necessary
• Pick up and deliver mail daily and manage mail distribution (open mail, distribute to appropriate departments, etc.)
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls and emails in a friendly manner
• Coordinate Executive Director’s calendar (appointments, meetings, cleaning duties) and the
general office calendar
• Coordinate and register attendees for hikes and other outreach events
• Notify management of office and equipment repairs needed
• Maintain office equipment and relationships with vendors (water company, Xerox, HP printers,
software licenses, etc)
• Other duties as required and approved
Salary: TBD based on experience. $30,000-$34,000.
Accepting emailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls. Please submit your resume by Friday, February 5.