Join our Nopili Monthly Giving Club
Make your monthly gift today and feel confident that your support is directly affecting Hawaiian Islands Land Trust’s ability to save more land.
When you become a monthly donor:
- You determine the amount of your monthly gift and retain the ability to change or suspend it anytime
- Set up is safe and easy on our secured server
- Automatic and hassle-free, your credit card is charged on or around the same date each month
- Annual giving statements are provided for tax purposes
- Your donation is put to work immediately
- You’ll be kept in-the-know via our official newsletter and e-news briefs
- Your donation conveniently renews each year
"He nopili ka i‘a, pili pa‘a ke aloha” The nopili is the fish; love clings fast. This traditional ‘Olelo No‘eau speaks of the ‘o‘opu (freshwater gobi) of the nopili variety, which were known to climb waterfalls by clinging fast to the wet stones. Remarkable isn’t it? Steady, and determined, these fish achieved what seems impossible. Their small acts became synonymous for showing steadfast love.
With this inspiration in mind, we created the Nopili Monthly Giving Club. The commitment of setting-up a recurring monthly gift with Hawaiian Islands Land Trust, in any increment, is a small act that shows great love. In doing so, you join a group of people especially committed to protecting the islands. Together, this support yields remarkable results by empowering HILT to take a more proactive role in identifying and acquiring critical conservation lands across Hawai‘i.
Prefer a one-time donation instead? click here for more info.